Monday, October 04, 2004

Rain, rain

A quick post today. I've met Ramiro Rivera, the guy who knows where to get solar panels, groks power, and seems enthusiastic about the project. Besides being a nice guy, he'll be invaluable for the project.

Last night I met an English lady who was working with the UCA Miraflor coop system our of Estelí. We're talking about making a network of volunteer organizations and NGOs in Nicaragua to share experiences, resources, etc. I don't know if this will happen or not, but it's a good idea. There are similar networks in other CA countries.

Interminable rain yesterday. Pretty fun, actually.

OK, really, this is just a short note to say things are well. Now I've got to make a phone call, pick up some pipes and pay a bunch of money, and catch the 3:30 bus back to Balgüe.

Keep an eye on that volcano for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home