Saturday, November 06, 2004

Guck.

Hello, friends,

What interesting times we live in. Strange to be so far from you all in times such as these.

I've been sick for the last week. I think I picked up a parasite on the way back from Managua. No energy for a long time, and now a fever that comes and goes and indigestion. Yay! The health center in Altagracia gave me a stack of pills, but I'm going to see if I can get someone to actually find out what's wrong here in Rivas. So, suffice it to say that I don't have a lot of news due to having no energy.

The antenna tower at Magdalena is up and should be functioning. I haven't had the chance to test it due to weather and not being able to find some connectors. Hmm. I'm trying to hack something together, though.

Check out my new pet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home