Thursday, November 18, 2004

To the dentist

I've not written in a while, again, leaving many people worried for my health. I got rid of whatever it was I had before, and have moved on to my next ailment. I'm off to Granada to see a dentist tomorrow morning. Wish me luck, that the dentist has and uses novicane.

Immediately following my dentist's appointment and likely unable to speak clearly, I will make the 5+ hour (ideal travel time) back to Finca Magdalena to get there before they finish installing the satelite equipment. Then to Managua Saturday to meet David Mitchell. A crazy few days.

Lately I've been rounding up everyone, from hotel owners to the standing and future municiple mayors of Altagracia to the Ometepe delegate from the Ministry of Education, Culture, and Sports, to come to a presentation/meeting next Thursday. This'll be big, scary, and important. Exciting, though. Everyone is very interested in the project, but I know they're be a little dubious.

And now, off to catch the ferry! If I'm still alive by the time I arrive in Granada, I'll expound a little more on the meeting and State of Things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home