Friday, July 01, 2005

Estelí and Miraflor

After a few days on the island, Anna and I have made it to Estelí. Besides being cool, and one of my favorite places in the country, Estelí is the setting-off point to get to the Miraflor Reserve. It's a truly beautiful place, so green and cool, with streams everywhere, and moss clouding the trees. We spent a few days wandering around on foot and horseback, and staying at campesinos' houses.

Due to my having to learn a certain lesson twice about buying airplane tickets, we'll be flying out of San José CR on Sunday instead of Managua tomorrow. We also paid about $250 more than expected, my fault. We'll arrive back in San José the 22nd of July, and spend a few days in Costa Rica until Anna's flight home. I don't know how Internet access will be in the meanwhile, although there'll surely be some.

I forgot to bring my camera to this Internet Café, so what pìctures I've taken thus far will have to wait to be uploaded.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home